Kenwood Two Way Radios with the Latest NX5300 P25 Technology.
The new Kenwood NX5300 higher tier P25 two way radio models offer an expanded group of NX5300 P25 solutions for all levels of public safety and service agencies. These new top-tier Kenwood NX5300 operate in Analog and P25 Digital modes and combine AMBE + 2 Enhanced Full Rate Vocoder tehcnology along with Kenwood’s decades of audio heritage to deliver unmatched audio performance in a two way radio.
Kenwood’s Two Way Radios feature a compact, rugged design rich with capability and performance.
To date we have rolled out the NX5300 two way radios into NSW hospitals and helicopers with exceptional coverage, security, and reliability. The Kenwood NX5300 is highly recommended for mission critical communications in cross functional / departmental environments.
For Australia-wide sales call 1800 551 427 or email your specific requirements / frequencies etc to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to provide you with a no obligation free quote.
Two Way Radio Features and Benefits:
- Multi-Digital operation in P25 (Phases 1 & 2) and NXDN™ protocols
- Mixed Digital & FM Analog Operation allows intelligent migration in mixed sites and easy migration with digital radios in other sites
- Large, Color 1.74″ (240 x 180 pixels) Transflective TFT Display for better interface even in direct sunlight and with use of polarized sunglasses
- Easy to follow GUI for at-a-glance operational status checking and Multi-line Text to convey more information
- 4-way Directional-pad (D-pad) and 2-Position Lever Switch for intuitive control and operation
- Built-In GPS Receiver/Antenna for effective fleet management
- Bluetooth® Module built-in for hands-free operation
- Renowned KENWOOD Audio Quality can be achieved with Active Noise Cancelling that utilizes built-in DSP with two microphones for suppression of ambient noise
- Built-in 56-bit DES Encryption
- Optional 256-bit AES Encryption
- Built-in Motion Sensor for life-critical man down detection
- microSD/microSDHC Memory Card Slot for increased memory capacity for “Voice & Data”
- IP67/68 and MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F/G