Kenwood TK3310 CB UHF Two-Way Radios Number One for Functionality, and Price!
Kenwood TK3310 no license required, and is straight out of the box and operational. A business commercial two-way radio with programming functionality at a unbelievable price!
Easy to use and perfect for Construction, Security (optional clear translucent earpieces), Mining, Civil Engineering, and site Management where you need to be up and running in a mater of hours. MiningTelecoms has delivered this Two-Way Radio to Mines and Construction workers nationwide who must meet site regulations.
Select from Lower Power reducing interference when in high elevated areas or High Power where a number of obstacles exist.
This radio is compliant where no license is required, its packed with features and best of all it shapes up to be one of the best value products we have available. The TK3310 comes with a two year warranty.
- TK3310 Two-Way Radio
- Li-ion Battery
- Rapid Charger
- Belt Clip
Two-Way Radio Optional Extras:
- KMC-45 speaker Microphone (Heavy Duty)
- KMC-21 speaker Microphone (slimline)
- Earpieces (Clear Tube) with PTT
- Multi-Bay Re-charger (6)
Features and Benefits:
- Robust and Water Resistant (IP54/55)
- Commercial Channel Mode Ready – 128 Private Channels (range: 450-500MHz TX, 450-520MHz RX)
- Clear & Crisp Enhanced Audio (500mW of audio power)
- Silent mode CTCSS/DCS Stand-By (The ability to set up the radio so you only hear calls from your own group – everything else is ignored)
- Superb Operating Ease (Multiple PF Keys – 7 on the front, 2 on the side & 4-colour LED (blue/red/green/orange)
Other Two-Way Radio Feature:
- Simplex/duplex select (Channels 1 to 8, 41 to 48)
- Scan Mode
- Signal Strength Indicator
- Battery Indicator
- Battery Saver
- Time-out Timer (TOT)
- Windows PC Programming & Tuning
To see the full range click on Kenwood Two Way Radios
Australia-wide sales call 1800 551 427 or email your specific requirements / frequencies etc to email@example.com and we will be happy to provide you with a no obligation free quote.