Buy Motorola DP4800e & DP4801e Two Way Radios – Sydney, Melbourne, Queensland, Perth
Imagine buying Motorola DP4801e two way radios and seeing instant, seamless productivity in your business.
Or even better:
What if you could save $$$ on the purchase of these radios while receiving the same functional benefits…
…and have the technical support required to ensure a seamless transition into your organisation.
You will most likely want to read on…
Our radio technicians will configure your radios with the features and benefits the radio has to offer specific your business requirements and safety procedures.
Features and Benefits of the DP4801e / DP4800e:
- We will programme the radios for you, up to 1,000 channels & zones.
- Configurable Man down / Emergency Alerts and Text Massaging
- A 5-line colour screen can display the business unit and caller id as well as battery status and operational status.
- Optional GPS for tracking purposes
- With a full key pad text other users and control room employees.
- Unrivaled voice clarity even in noisy environments ensures all transmission is answered and understood.
- Data analytics are supported by beacons for tracking personal and assets.
- Your in full control with GPS, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi over the air programming.
We offer exclusive Australian-wide corporate pricing to our business customers. The pricing schedule below is a guide only. For a firm price please contact us for a no obligation free quote.
Audio Clarity and Coverage:
- Noise cancelling technology blocks out external noise.
- Optional high performance Bluetooth allows you to communicate with an audio pod.
- Digital provides up to 30% better audio clarity
- The new “e” model now has even greater coverage.
- Indoor tracking beacons can be setup for to ensure your personnel or assets are tracked and recorded.
- Operational performance and incidents can be monitored with expanded data capacity links, unique ID’s and vehicle profiling.
Additional Features and Benefits:
- Embedded Bluetooth audio (option)
Embedded into the radio to enable connectivity with wireless accessories including Motorola’s unique Operations Critical Wireless earpieces designed for rugged and reliable communication
- Large Full Colour Display
Features a 5-line color display with a flexible menu-driven interface. Icons and large easy-to-use navigation buttons ease message reading and menu navigation.
- Integrated GPS
Locate mobile work teams using integrated GPS.
- Productivity-enhancing Data Applications
Features the industry’s largest application developer program to enable a wide variety of customised applications including: location tracking, Bluetooth data, email gateways, dispatch, telephony, man-down and work order ticket management.
- Capacity Plus
Single-site digital trunking system that maximises the capacity of your MOTOTRBO system. Use it to enable a high volume of voice and data communication for over a thousand users at a single site without adding new frequencies.
- Linked Capacity Plus
Linked Capacity Plus is an entry level, multi-site digital trunking system configuration for the MOTOTRBO platform. It leverages the high capacity of Capacity Plus, with the wide area coverage capabilities of IP Site Connect to keep your staff at various locations connected with an affordable high capacity, wide area trunking solution.
- Rugged Design
Tightly sealed against wind and dust, and submersible in up to one meter of water for 30 minutes (IP57).
Click here for Additional Motorola Accessories