DM4401e, Motorola Mobile Two Way Radio’s – Smarter & Safer with MOTOTRBO™
The Motorola DM4401e digital two way radios are designed for operational vehicle communications while on the road. From the construction vehicle on route, to the mining engineers and managers in remote locations the DM4401e Motorola radios are working even smarter and safer today than ever before. With Bluetooth and an enhanced global positioning systems employees are safer with fleet management and asset tracking on TrboNet consoles.
Configurable with encryption and unique naming conventions ensures communications are secure and identified.
This fully-featured two way radio transforms your enterprise, delivering unrivaled voice and data communications with integrated Bluetooth audio and data*, integrated GPS*, and text messaging. You also get best-in-class audio that includes Intelligent Audio and a customisable voice announcement feature.
DM4401e Features and Benefits:
- Bluetooth – Integrated Bluetooth data, Integrated Bluetooth audio
- Ancillary products – Emergency switch, External speaker, Desktop microphone, Visor microphone
- Capacity Plus – Single-site digital trunking system that maximises the capacity of your MOTOTRBO system.
- IP Site Connect – A digital solution that uses the internet to extend the voice and data capabilities of MOTOTRBO
- Voice announcement
- Transmit interrupt
- Intelligent audio
- Emergency signalling
- GPS capable
- Integrated voice and data
- Lone worker
- Memory channel
- One-to-one calling
- PC programmable
- Public address mode
- Scan – Priority, Nuisance channel delete, Talk group
- Selective radio inhibit
- Programmable buttons
- Signal strength indicator
- Signalling – PL/DPL, MDC, Quik-Call II, 5 Tone
- Text messaging capable
- Time out timer
- X-pand voice compression and low level expansion