DM4601e, DM4600e Motorola Digital Mobile Two Way Radios
The Motorola DM4601e and DM4600e (no GPS) series two way radios are specifically for light commercials, trucks, and Stevedore vehicles, licensed for Australian roads and as base radios. All Motorola DM4601e and DM4600e radios are supplied with optional high quality RFI UHF or VHF antenna’s.
Also available Mototrbo DM4601e hand held control heads that are fixed to the dash making installation of the radios quick and easy. The main unit is normally stored under the seat leaving the vehicle dash free of additional communications equipment.
DM4601e Industry Specific Benefits – Recommendations:
If your in construction, mining, transport and need a radio for your vehicle, we highly recommend these radios for the next project.
As a fully-featured radio it has the ability to transform your enterprise, delivering unrivaled voice and data communications with integrated earpieces (audio and data), integrated GPS*, and text messaging. Multi-tasking with a hands free DM4601e Bluetooth earpiece can be an excellent way to stay in touch when moving from site to site.
You also receive best-in-class audio that includes Intelligent Audio and a customisable voice announcement feature.
Available in UHF and VHF frequency bands with 1000 channel capacity, allows for a mulitude of zones, private calls or all-call functionality.
A large easy to access volume knob and four programmable buttons with an option to use one of the buttons for emergencies, provides personalized configuration programming.
The radio features location tracking, work order ticket management, Bluetooth data, email gateways, dispatch, telephony and man-down, for productivity and safety at all times.
Two Way Radios Features and Benefits:
- Large, full colour display & day/night mode – Quickly see who’s calling, zones, alerts and channels.
- Bluetooth – Do multiple tasks at once, your always connected when its critical.
- Optional Emergency switch, External speakers, Desktop microphone, Visor microphone – Multiple options for either installation in the vehicle or a base radio on the desk.
- Capacity Plus – Single-site digital trunking system that maximizes the capacity of your MOTOTRBO system.
- IP Site Connect – A digital solution that uses the internet to extend the voice and data capabilities of MOTOTRBO
- Voice announcement
- Transmit interrupt
- Intelligent audio
- Emergency signalling
- GPS capable
- Integrated voice and data
- Lone worker
- Memory channel
- One-to-one calling
- PC programmable
- Public address mode
- Scan – Priority, Nuisance channel delete, Talk group
- Selective radio inhibit
- Programmable buttons
- Signal strength indicator
- Signalling – PL/DPL, MDC, Quik-Call II, 5 Tone
- Text messaging capable
- Time out timer
- X-pand voice compression and low level expansion