Tait TB9400 – More efficient networks. More Two-Way Radio Possibilities.
To ensure a smooth migration from Analog to P25 Phase 1 to P25 Phase 2, the TB9400 features Analog-Simulcast IP, 12.5kHz P25 Phase 1 FDMA operation, and P25 Phase 2 TDMA trunked operation.
Designed for mission-critical operations, the TB9400 is P25 open-standards compliant, ensuring interoperability with other agencies and enabling greater choice for a mission-critical communications solution to best meet your requirements.
Interoperable and versatile
Fully P25-compliant, the TB9400 can be configured as a base station/repeater in a digital P25, analog FM or mixed-mode radio network.
Totally flexible Task Manager
Routines and code can be written quickly and easily allowing fast development and delivery of value-adding custom applications.
Convenient Windows-based software programming
Change over 150 parameters with intuitive drop downs, tick boxes and other easy-to-master software commands. Tait’s Customer Service Software makes the TB9100 easy to configure and upgrade.
IP connection for ease of diagnostics
No special equipment will be needed to ensure total control of your base station/repeater. Connect and configure alerts and alarms, monitor performance and administer the site remotely.
Integrated VoIP networking with voting
Network your TB9100s using VoIP with built-in distributed or centralized voting.
Utilising the same reliable software-based platform that has made the TB9100 an industry leader, the lightweight analog and P25 digital transportable repeaters are packaged in ruggedised cases. The transportable repeater includes a lightning arrester and the pelican case is available in multiple colors to suit the application.
FEATURES and BENEFITS
- Operation in 700/800MHz and VHF bands
- Flexibility in network design and scalability with a modular design and IP connectivity
- Increased competition, capacity and interoperability with adherence to the P25 standards
- Extensive remote management and monitoring options with a focus on security
- MIL-STD designed and tested for reliability to mitigate network outages
- Supports P25 open standard DES and AESencryption
- Built-in test equipment provides self-monitoring with local and remote logging of alarms
- RF linking allows network coverage to be extended without the need for high capacity digital bearers
- Digital console interfaces are provided for IP-connected consoles (DFSI for P25 conventional and CSSI for P25 trunked)
- An analog line interface for (4-wire + E&M) allows connection to legacy analog consoles