Motorola DP2400e for Effective Business Communications
The Motorola DP2400e MOTOTRBO two way radios are a cost effective solution ideal for Construction, Security and Heavy Industry. The DP2400e has two modes, analog and digital. This means it can be used for different operational requirements. For example the crane driver can be in analog mode on channel 1 and the site operations in digital on channel 2.
MiningTelecoms have programmed a number of sites this way to ensure there is no delay in communications between the crane operator and dogman in Analog mode.
Stock is available Australia-wide. We stock both UHF and VHF models with a number of audio and charging accessories.
Toughness – the DP2400e has been designed to withstand harsh working conditions. It has a tough, lightweight and compact design, which means its easy to carry for a long periods of time and durable.
Package: the DP2400e comes as standard with a long lasting lithium ion battery, a belt clip, 16 channels and crystal clear audio clarity. Chargers come separately.
Recommended Radio Setup:
The DP2400e is most suitable for a projects that require 1-5 channels.
Greater than 5 channels or requiring multiple zones we recommend the DP3661e, DP4601e or DP4801e series of radios. These are more suitable for complex projects requiring multiple zones and functionality.
Contact us today for a no obligation quote or to provide you with a recommendation on which radio is best for your project…
- IP Site Connect
- Transmit Interrupt (option)
- Basic (standard) or Enhanced Privacy
- Built-in scrambling for increased security
- Rugged Design
- Wind,Dust,Water protection rating – IP55 / IP67(e)
- Industry-leading Audio
- IP site Connect functionality provides even greater coverage no matter where you’re located. You can communicate easily among geographically dispersed locations across the city, state or country.
- Motorola DP2400 MOTOTRBO™ digital two way radio solution allows for future scale-ability.
- Voice Announcement (harsh enviro), get heard in noisey environments.
- Analogue/Digital interoperable.
- 16 Channels making setup and connecting simple.
- Radio Volume Auto Adjust feature, benefits anyone trying to communicate when working in variable levels of noise. You don’t need to touch the radio volume the radio adjusts automatically based on Motorola’s noise sensors.