Gold Coast Two-Way RadiosPhone: 1800 551 427Australia
Monday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Tuesday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Wednesday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Thursday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Saturday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Sunday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Free Next Day Courier Shipments
Exclusive Queensland Two Way Radio Communications & Walkie Talkie Solutions for the Construction, Hotels, Mobile Dry Cleaning, Event Management, Security and Mining.
With 12 major construction projects underway or planned Mining Telecommunications of Australia provides Queensland Two Way Radio Communications. This has resulted in Two Way Radio & Networks Solution projects in and around the Gold Coast metropolitan region, and Brisbane on Australia’s east coast. With the stunning beaches, surf spots, and unbeatable weather there is an ever increasing demand for two-way radios in construction and civil engineering. We have supplied Motorola, Kenwood and Tait two-way radios to the following projects:
- Motorola Two-Way Radio Portable and Mobiles for the Games Village – Parklands
- Security of Residential, Retail and Community Facilities with Kenwood Analog and Digital Two-Way Radios
- Mission critical two-way radios for the construction of High Rise Apartments in Surfers Paradise and Brisbane
- New Regional Retail Centers with Event Management Two-Way Radios and Network Solutions
- Revitalization of the CBD with Resource and Asset tracking Two-Way Radios that include GPS.
- Hotels and Serviced Apartments in Surfers Paradise
For a free Queensland Two Way Radio Communications assessment call or email a MiningTelecoms radio representative with your requirements. We can discuss this with you over the phone or if you prefer we can make a site visit. Once we have assessed you business radio communications we provide you with a minimum of two options from leading Australia manufacturers/distributors.
Mining Telecommunications of Australia is an authorized Motorola, Kenwood, Tait and Hytera two-way radios dealer and recommend calling us or emailing before making that critical communications decision.