Two-Way Radios & Walkie Talkie Solutions for the Construction, Hotels, Mobile Dry Cleaning, Event Management, Security and Mining.
With 12 major construction projects underway or planned MiningTelecoms of Australia provides radios and network solutions across Queensland’s Gold Coast metropolitan region, and Brisbane on Australia’s east coast. With the stunning beaches, surf spots, and unbeatable weather there is an ever increasing demand in construction and civil engineering. We have supplied Motorola, Kenwood and Tait radio HW and SW to the following projects:
- Motorola Portable and Mobiles for the Games Village – Parklands
- Security of Residential, Retail and Community Facilities with Kenwood Analog and Digital options.
- Tait Communications Mission critical radios and solutions for the construction of High Rise Apartments in Surfers Paradise and Brisbane
- New Regional Retail Centers with Event Management Solutions
- Revitalization of the CBD with Resource and Asset tracking including GPS.
- MiningTelecoms Australia is an authorized Motorola, Kenwood, Tait and Hytera two-way radios dealer and recommend calling us or emailing before making that critical communications decision.
MiningTelecoms is the most valuable supplier of professional communication equipment and services, we are constantly striving to uphold a customer-focused culture, provide better services and improve customer satisfaction and with Hytera portable and mobile communications all safety and production compliance requirements are ticked.
We also provide two-way radios to the construction, transportation, government, mining, civil engineering and security industries at heavily discounted prices.
Our Network solutions include 4G LTE Soft-switch Platforms that bridge the gap between cellular (android), P25 radio and Satellite communications in a simple LTE25 link. For more information please contact a MiningTelecoms agent.
|Monday||9:00 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 2:00 PM|