Tait TP9300 Series Portable Two Way Radios
Teams work effectively and safely with exceptional loud clear audio. Built Tait Tough for critical communications in punishing conditions
The Tait TP9300 series two way radios are built specifically for Construction, Mining, Oil and Gas Utility Workers, Front Line Operations and Emergency Services. The TP9300 series radios are reliable under brutal environmental conditions and challenging site critical operations.
Click the button below to request a quote or take a look at the other TP9300 portable series two way radios.Request a Quote TP9310 TP9355 TP9360 TP9361 IS
Ingress Protection (IP)
All TP9000 series two way radios are dust and water proof.
- Being IP68 rated the radios can be immersed in water at a depth of 2 meters for 30 minutes and at a depth of 1 meter for 2 hours.
Drop Protection by Design
The TP9000 series have been built to take the knocks.
- Dual shot moulded rubberised corners
- Strong battery attachment
- Screen recess
Exceptional Audio – Volume Adjustable
Boost the volume on the TP9300 series radios
- Critical communications are heard first time for effective and safe site communications
- A digital vocoder digitizes human voice, reducing many types of background noise.
Talk to your MiningTelecoms account manager to determine the best settings for your business
- Microphone sensitivity level
- Audio balance and equalization
- Voice annunciations
TP9300 Radio Coverage Performance
Optimize your radios coverage
- Best selectivity and sensitivity increasing RF performance
- Interference has been minimized with your own dedicated ACMA frequencies
Automated Location Controlled Radio Behaviour
- Create a virtual boundary triggering a pre-programmed response when entering or leaving a zone.
Become Part of the “Tait Radio Communications Family”