Australian Communications Media Authority (ACMA) Frequencies – What information is required?
The assignment of a dedicated ACMA frequency requires the following information:
- The address or co-ordinates of the site or intended operating zone / state / country
- The frequency band of the radios / repeaters
- The make / model and mode of the two-way radios / terminals / repeaters
- The power in watts of the radio equipment
- The number of years the license is required, maximum 5 (can be renewed annually)
- The number of channels required
- The number of zones required
A MiningTelecoms radio technician will contact you to confirm the above information before submitting to the ACMA.