Hytera PD715IS – Intrinsically Safe ATEX Radio
Hytera PD715IS is a highly reliable, modern, digital radio solution in explosive environments. To achieve such a high safety standard, Hytera PD715IS adopts optimized distributed line design on PCB, minimizing the odds of circuit fault. All the key components on the PCB are covered with shield, and the space between lines, between components, between component and shield are properly spaced , which translates to better EMC performance and less internal interference.
For Australia-wide sales call 1800 551 427 or email your specific requirements / frequencies etc to email@example.com and we will be happy to provide you with a no obligation free quote.
Anti-explosion levels: ATEX
- I M1 Ex ia I
II 1 G Ex ia IIC T3
II 1 D Ex ia IIIC T160°C
II 2 G Ex ib IIC T4
II 2 D Ex ib IIIC T120°C
Anti-explosion levels: IECEx
- Ex ia I Ma
Ex ia I Mb
Ex ia IIC T3 Ga
Ex ia IIIC T160°C Da
Ex ib IIC T4 Gb
Ex ib IIIC T120°C Db
Anti-explosion levels: FM/CSA
- Class I, Division 1, Groups A,B,C,D T3B
Class I,II, III, Division 1, Groups A,B,C,D,E,F,G T3 C
Class I, Division 2, Groups A,B,C,D T4
Class II,III Division 2, Groups E,F,G T4A
Class I, Zone 0, AEx ia IIC T3
Class II, Zone 0, AEx ia IIIC T160°C
Class I, Zone 1, AEx ib IIC T4
Class II, Zone 1, Ex ib IIIC T120°C
Industry Applications and Solutions:
- Chemical Industry
- Flammable gases, liquids and solids are converted and processed in many different processes in the chemical industry. These processes may give rise to explosive mixtures.
- Power Generating Companies
- Lump coal, which is not explosive in mixture with air, may be converted in the conveying, grinding and drying processes into coal dusts capable of forming explosive dust/air mixtures.
- The by-product of coal mining is gas. Following the coal exploiting, the gas will gather under the ground. If not in good security management, gas in coal mine can lead to serious gas explosion.
- Fire Fighting
- As for fire fighting, some task critical situations such as oil spill or natural gas leakage need high security electrical equipment.
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Alcohols are often used as solvents in the production of pharmaceuticals. Agents and auxiliary materials that give rise to dust explosions, such as lactose, may also be used.
- The hydrocarbons handled in refineries are all flammable and, depending on their flash point, may give rise to explosive atmospheres even at ambient temperature. The area around oil processing plant is generally regarded as a place where explosive atmospheres may occur.
There are no reviews yet.