Tait TP9361IS Intrinsically Safe, Tough and Reliable Two Way Radios
EX Remote Speaker Mic – Extensively Tested IP67 – Extremely Rugged
“Most trusted portable IS Radio for our daily operations . COO Realto Refining – Nigel Eastgate
TP9361IS Intrinsically Safe for Hazardous Environments
MiningTelecoms is Australia’s leading supplier of Tait TP9361IS two way radios. We offer a number of build types dependant on the site operating conditions and environmental classifications and zones:
- Output power (IIA) 5W – 1W (transmitter defined)
- Output power (IIC) 1W
The Tait TP9361IS portable operates in 4 modes:
- DMR Tier 2
- DMR Tier 3
- MPT 1327
- Conventional analog FM
All of these modes which deliver exceptional functionality and value, into one critical operational device.
To setup the TP9361IS two way radio correctly please have the following information available:
- Documentation supporting the operational hazardous environment and insurance compliance requirements
- Name of your business and location (ACMA frequency registration)
- VHF, UHF1 or UHF2
- Environmental class / zone
- Date you require the radios / accessories in order to receive and install the equipment in time to be on site.
- IS accessory requirements
TP9361IS Build Requirements:
When ordering please provide company hazardous environmental documentation and policies which must state hazardous class and zone information. Without this in formation we are unable to provide pricing estimates / quotations.
Why Purchase from MiningTelecoms?
Your own account manager and commercial benefits
Purchasing from MiningTelecoms provides you with your own Business Account Manager. From your initial enquiry you will be provided with his or her direct mobile phone and email address. This means whenever or wherever you need support you can reach us 24/7. If your business doesn’t stop on weekends, neither do we. We keep you connected when and where you need it most.
You will also receive the following as part of our MiningTelecoms customer support program.
- Direct access to a dedicated account manager
- Corporate discounts on all radios, software, accessories and network solutions
- Free technical and after sales support
- 2 Year warranty on all radios + an additional 3mths free
- 1 Year warranty on accessories + an additional 3mths free
- Any repairs are prioritized and replacement radios provided if required
- Spare parts are express couried to you within 24 hours
- 30 day payment terms (subject to an initial credit check)
- Finance lease option
TP9161IS Features and Benefits
TheTP9361 portable is designed and tested to meet global standards, ensuring safe operation in hazardous environments.
- The battery circuitry is fully encapsulated
- The radio circuit has a stored energy limitation which prevents internal sparking or over heating in the unlikely event of a circuit failure
- Component and conductor spacing and protective coatings prevent
short circuits caused by dust or atmospheric contamination.