Motorola DM4601e, DM4600e Mobile Two-Way Radios for Vehicles.
Work Smarter, Safer with MOTOTRBO™ DM4000e Two-Way Radios for Transportation, Construction, Mining, Oil & Gas, & Stevedoring
The new DM4000e Series is a family of DMR-standard digital radios that now deliver operations-critical voice and data communications with Bluetooth®. Bluetooth® audio lets you talk without wires, integrated Wi-Fi enables remote software updates and indoor and outdoor location-tracking capabilities give you total visibility of your resources. With support for trunking as well as legacy analog technology, you can keep your organisation connected as it grows.
Available in UHF and VHF frequency bands with 1000 channel capacity, large, easy to access volume knob and four programmable buttons with option to use one as an emergency button.
Features the industry’s largest application developer program to enable a wide variety of customised applications including: location tracking, work order ticket management, Bluetooth data, email gateways, dispatch, telephony and man-down
For Australia-wide sales call 1800 551 427 or email your specific requirements / frequencies etc to email@example.com and we will be happy to provide you with a no obligation free quote.
DM4601e Two Way Radios Features and Benefits:
- Large, full colour display – Enhanced 5-line display features a flexible menu-driven interface
- Day/night display mode
- Bluetooth – Integrated Bluetooth data, Integrated Bluetooth audio
- Ancillary products – Emergency switch, External speaker, Desktop microphone, Visor microphone
- Capacity Plus – Single-site digital trunking system that maximises the capacity of your MOTOTRBO system.
- IP Site Connect – A digital solution that uses the internet to extend the voice and data capabilities of MOTOTRBO
- Voice announcement
- Transmit interrupt
- Intelligent audio
- Emergency signalling
- GPS capable
- Integrated voice and data
- Lone worker
- Memory channel
- One-to-one calling
- PC programmable
- Public address mode
- Scan – Priority, Nuisance channel delete, Talk group
- Selective radio inhibit
- Programmable buttons
- Signal strength indicator
- Signalling – PL/DPL, MDC, Quik-Call II, 5 Tone
- Text messaging capable
- Time out timer
- X-pand voice compression and low level expansion
For other Motorola two way radios, benefits and features click here: Motorola Two Way Radios – Benefits, Features and Products.
DM4601e UHF / VHF Antennas:
All MiningTelecoms Antennas are sourced from leading radio antenna manufactures. We only source antennas, connectors, fittings and cabling which is of the highest quality and meets our own checks and test parameters. All equipment has been field tested and has passed stringent radio frequency testing.
1 YEAR AUSTRALIAN WARRANTY
Our antennas are specifically designed and selected to be used in a variety of mounting positions such as a vehicle bull-bars, wing mirrors, gutters or roof racks.
Antenna’s can be an end-fed dipole (1/2 wave) with a tuned circuit incorporated in the base and a fully moulded radiating element if this is the option you are looking for. All our antennas are tremendously rugged suited for almost any application.
All antenna’s are available in a stud mounted version or MBC base with removable whips. Both can be supplied with 5 metres RG58 C/U cable & factory terminated with a FME female connector for ease of installation.