Introducing the Motorola Mobile Two Way Radios DM4601e & DM4400e Series
Motorola DM4000e Series Mobile Two-Way Radios for Vehicles
Work Smarter, Safer with MOTOTRBO™ DM4000 series Two-Way Radios for Transportation, Construction, Mining, Oil & Gas, & Stevedoring
ConnectedThe DM4000e Series is a family of DMR-standard digital radios that now deliver operations-critical voice and data communications with Bluetooth®. Bluetooth® audio lets you talk without wires, and integrated Wi-Fi enables remote software updates. Indoor and outdoor location-tracking capabilities give you total visibility of your resources. With support for trunking as well as legacy analog technology, you can keep your organisation connected as it grows. Available in UHF and VHF frequency bands with 1000 channel capacity, large, easy to access volume knob and four programmable buttons with option to use one as an emergency button. This Motorola DM series features the industry’s largest application developer programming to enable a wide variety of customised applications including: location tracking, work order ticket management, Bluetooth data, email gateways, dispatch, telephony and man-down.To learn more about these mobile radios click on the link below:
Before purchasing what do you need to consider?
Radio Build and Programming
MiningTelecoms offer a number of build and programming options, the most common being:
- Digital dual slot – two channels assigned to one frequency
- Unified network switch – Radio / Satellite / Cellular
- Zone configuration / modes of operation
- Analogue conventional
- GPS Tracking / Navigation
- Caller ID / voice annunciation
- Civilian Band (CB) UHF 80 Channels with sub-tone
We are also able to program the DM4000e series to your business requirements, naming conventions and policies.
To setup the radio correctly, please have the following information available:
- Location – where the radios will be used (frequency assignment)
- Band required i.e. VHF, UHF1 or UHF2
- Antenna type & mounting brackets (we can recommend if required)
- Date you require the radios / accessories in order to receive and install the equipment in time to be on site.
- Accessory requirements
- Emergency programming / OH&S policy
ACMA assigned frequency / programming – lead-times
When requesting programming please allow 7-10 business days for the ACMA to issue frequencies. Allowance for programming and site testing (if required) should also be allowed for. Check with your account manager for expected lead-times.
Why Purchase from MiningTelecoms?
Your own account manager and commercial benefits
Purchasing from MiningTelecoms provides you with your own Business Account Manager. From your initial enquiry you will be provided with his or her direct mobile phone and email address. This means whenever or wherever you need support you can reach us 24/7. If your business doesn’t stop on weekends, neither do we. We keep you connected when and where you need it most.
You will also receive the following as part of our MiningTelecoms customer support program.
- Direct access to a dedicated account manager
- Corporate discounts on all radios, software, accessories and network solutions
- Free technical and after sales support
- 2 Year warranty on all radios + 3mths free
- 1 Year warranty on accessories + an additional 1mth free
- Any repairs are prioritized and replacement radios provided if required
- Spare parts are express couried to you within 24 hours
- 30 day payment terms (subject to an initial credit check)
- Finance lease option
Selecting an Antenna / Mounting
UHF / VHF Antennas / Coaxial Cable
All MiningTelecoms Antennas are sourced from leading radio antenna manufactures. We only source antennas, connectors, fittings and cabling which is of the highest quality and meets our own checks and test parameters. All equipment has been field tested and has passed stringent radio frequency testing.
1 YEAR AUSTRALIAN WARRANTY
Our antennas are specifically designed and selected to be used in a variety of mounting positions such as a vehicle bull-bars, wing mirrors, gutters or roof racks.
Antenna’s can be an end-fed dipole (1/2 wave) with a tuned circuit incorporated in the base and a fully moulded radiating element if this is the option you are looking for. All our antennas are tremendously rugged suited for almost any application.
All antenna’s are available in a stud mounted version or MBC base with removable whips. Both can be supplied with 5 metres RG58 C/U cable & factory terminated with a FME female connector for ease of installation.