TM9400 P25 with Exclusive Mining OH&S Configuration
” Best in Vehicle Mine Radio for Audio quality, ease of use and value for money” Brian Ellis Site Foreman Engineer – Blackwater Drilling
The Tait TM9455 with optional handheld control head (HHCH)
MiningTelecoms supplies, services and repairs Tait TM9455 mobile two way radios. We offer a number of build types, however the most common are:
- A standard fist mic with a LCD screen and base unit
- HHCH available in various colours
The HHCH build allows for the mic to be attached to the dash. Most mine vehicles are setup this way to meet occupational health and safety site requirements. It also means faster installation as the main unit can slide under the seat.
To setup the TM9455 two way radio correctly please have the following information available:
- Name of the mine and location
- VHF, UHF1 or UHF2
- Trunked or Conventional setup
- Antenna mounting requirement (bullbar, wingmirror)
- Date you require the radios / accessories in order to receive and install the equipment in time to be on site.
TM9400 Series Programming
When requesting programming please provide the relevant, authorized mine code plug documentation.
Why Purchase from MiningTelecoms?
Your own account manager and commercial benefits
Purchasing from MiningTelecoms provides you with your own Business Account Manager. From your initial enquiry you will be provided with his or her direct mobile phone and email address. This means whenever or wherever you need support you can reach us 24/7. If your business doesn’t stop on weekends, neither do we. We keep you connected when and where you need it most.
You will also receive the following as part of our MiningTelecoms customer support program.
- Direct access to a dedicated subject matter expert
- Corporate discounts on all radios, software, accessories and network solutions
- Free technical and after sales support
- 2 Year warranty on all radios + 3mths free
- 1 Year warranty on accessories + 1mths free
- Any repairs are prioritized and replacement radios provided if required
- Spare parts are express couried to you within 24 hours
- 30 day payment terms (subject to an initial credit check)
- Finance lease option
TM9400 Features and Benefits
Available in P25 Trunked or Conventional Mode
The Tait TM9400 series comes with industry-leading digital audio clarity, superb build quality and tested in the P25 Compliance Assessment Program (P25 CAP) laboratory.
The TM9400 series (TM9435, TM9455, & TM9457) is a tough, dependable and sophisticated piece of radio engineering. Fully interoperable, the radio gives you the flexibility of working in digital, analog and auto-sensing dual mode
For more information on the functionality and specifications click on the download above..