Motorola DM4400e and DM4401e, Smarter & Safer with MOTOTRBO™
The Motorola DM4401e is a high-performance mobile two-way radio with instant push-to-talk voice communications. With load, clear audio the DM4401e is used in Construction, Mining, Security, Utilities, Transport and Heavy Industry. For instant communications on site or in transit, professionals are selecting the DM4400e or DM4401e (gps) to work even smarter and safer with the Motorola MOTOTRBO™ VHF/UHF high-performance technology.
This fully-featured two-way radio transforms your enterprise, delivering unrivalled communications with integrated Bluetooth audio and integrated GPS on the DM4601e. Best-in-class audio and a customisable voice announcement feature is ideal in harsh noisy environments.
Features and Benefits:
- Ancillary products – Emergency switch, External speaker, Desktop microphone, Visor microphone
- Capacity Plus – Single-site digital trunking system that maximises the capacity of your MOTOTRBO system.
- IP Site Connect – A digital solution that uses the internet to extend capabilities of MOTOTRBO
- Transmit interrupt
- Emergency signalling
- Lone worker
- Memory channel
- One-to-one calling
- PC programmable
- Public address mode
- Scan – Priority, Nuisance channel delete, Talk group
- Selective radio inhibit
- Programmable buttons
- Signal strength indicator
- Signalling – PL/DPL, MDC, Quik-Call II, 5 Tone
- Time out timer
- X-pand voice compression and low level expansion