Introducing the Motorola DP4401ex Two Way Radios Series
MiningTelecoms Supported DP4401ex ATEX Approved for use in Australia
MiningTelecoms supplies, and services the Motorola DP4401EX two way radios Australia-wide. We offer a number of build and programming options, the most common being:
- Motorola DP4401EX – Digital with dual slot channels
- Zone configuration / mode
- Analogue ACMA approved frequency
- Civilian Band (CB) UHF 80 Channels with sub-tone
We are able to program the Motorola DP4401EX your business requirements, naming conventions and policies.
For example different departments can be programmed with a different channel. There are many configurations available, ask your friendly MiningTelecoms rep for a recommendation or options.
To setup the Motorola DPP4401ex two way radio correctly, please have the following information available:
- Location – where the radios will be used (when ACMA frequency required) – 5km radius
- Band required i.e VHF, UHF1 or UHF2
- Antenna type (stubby or whip)
- Date you require the radios / accessories in order to receive and install the equipment in time to be on site.
- Accessory requirements
- Emergency programming / OH&S policy
ACMA assignment / programming – lead-times
When requesting programming please allow 7-10 business days for the ACMA to issue frequencies. Allowance for programming and site testing (if required) should also be allowed for. Check for expected lead-times.
Why Purchase from MiningTelecoms?
Your own account manager and commercial benefits
Purchasing from MiningTelecoms provides you with your own Business Manager. From your initial enquiry you will be provided with his or her direct mobile phone and email address. This means whenever or wherever you need support you can reach us 24/7. If your business doesn’t stop on weekends, neither do we. We keep you connected when and where you need it most.
You will also receive the following as part of our customer support program.
- Direct access to a dedicated radio technician and sales support
- Corporate discounts on all radios, software, accessories and network solutions
- Free technical and after sales support
- 2 Year warranty on all radios + an additional 3mths free
- 1 Year warranty on accessories + 1mth extra free
- Any repairs are prioritized and replacement radios provided if required
- Spare parts are express couried to you within 24 hours
- 30 day payment terms (subject to an initial credit check)
- Finance lease option
DP4401 EX Features and Benefits
Crystal Clear Intelligent Audio
Get MiningTelecoms Connected
• Conventional Analog
• Conventional Digital
• Digital Dual Slot Programming
• Migrate your Digital Business
• Dynamic Mix Mode
MiningTelecoms Audio Enhanced Technology
• Exclusive Audio Program• Audio Voice Announcement• Digital noise suppression• Privacy Function• Loud Clear Audio
Safety / Experience / Tough
• ATEX/IECEX-certified• Crystal Clear Monochrome Display• Busy Channel Lockout• IP67 Water Protection• Drop test > Military Standards