FREEDOM TO ROAM
Free your mobile workforce from the constraints of operating within a single communications network by making analog and digital radio, WiFi, Ethernet, and public and private cellular instantly available through an intelligent vehicle network that
travels with them.
- 4G/LTE, 3G, 2G; Dual nano-SIM
- WiFi 2.5/5 GHz
- Optional LMR Network Gateway (DMR Tier 3)
Powered by Node-RED, the AppBuilder is designed
to easily program and control TAIT AXIOM Mobile
functions and interaction with the range of devices,
networks and applications you have available. You can
build your own custom applications to operate just the
way you need to, or ask MiningTelecoms to develop an application
AppBuilder is currently supported on TMX450, and in a future
release for the TMX550.
TAIT AXIOM Mobiles are designed for broadband connection agility:
- Cellular – 4G/LTE, 3G, 2G – Connect up to two cellular networks with the ability to install two Nano SIM cards.
- WiFi – 2.5/5 GHz – Utilize your campus Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN).
- Ethernet – For desktop installations ethernet connection to your campus Local Area Network (LAN) is the simplest cost effective way to communicate without the need to install WiFi or Cellular antennas.
Super Loud Speaker for Extreme Environments
- 3W speaker built in to Large Control Head
- 10W and 15W External Speaker Options for Smartphone Control Head option
- Four programmable function keys
- Remote control head cable options available up to 9m (30ft)
- A range of installation options and accessories are available
Lets test it.
Ask for a free demo or request a paid for on-site trial which is credited on purchase.
Smart. Simple. Better.
Why MiningTelecoms Australia
Over the last 10 years we have developed cutting edge, cost effective, project specific, satellite and network communication solutions for regional Australia.
MiningTelecoms offers a flexible new approach to remote communications with satellite, radio links, cellular 3G, 4G networks, and broadband available in isolation or as one integrated managed platform.
Communication is a lifeline to our customers as they develop, grow and transition. Our unique industry specific communications are designed for growth in mining and exploration, pipeline works, oil and gas, agriculture and construction.
MiningTelecoms specialises in remote worksites and offshore projects in Australia and New Zealand. Our networks include exclusive satellite, radio, cellular, wireless and fixed line broadband solutions.
Our team are well skilled in industry specific communications requirements and customer service.
Contact MiningTelecoms Australia today to find out more about our flexible stay connected satellite communications plans and network services