Australia’s Trusted Tait TP9400 Series Dealer
The multiple operating modes of the TP9400 include analog, analog simulcast IP, 12.5kHz P25 Phase 1 FDMA conventional/trunked, P25 Phase 2 TDMA trunked, and LSM (CQPSK) decode capability in a single device. With all these features you can transition to a more spectrally efficient solution in a time frame that suits you.
Features and Benefits
- Operation in VHF and 700/800MHz frequency bands
- Minimized risk with multi-mode operation for staged migration
- Greater vendor choice, increased competition and interoperability with adherence to the P25 standards
- Efficient operations with encryption, voice and data, simulcast support and pre-set status messages
- Security-focused fleet management with Over-the-air Rekeying (OTAR) and Tait Key Fill Device (KFD) support
- TP9435 – 4 key
- TP9440 – 16 key
- TP9455 – 4 key
- TP9460 – 16 key
Due to current COVID restrictions and micro-chip shortages stock is limited. Lead times at present are 6-14 weeks. Please call your MiningTelecoms account manager for stock availability. In order to secure your radio place it on backorder to ensure you do not miss out.