Motorola DM4601e Mobile Two Way Radios – For Business Critical Communications
The DM4601e is available in UHF or VHF, and comes with WIFI, 1000 Channels and GPS as Standard
MiningTelecoms is a leading supplier of Motorola DM4601e series two way radios for commercial and emergency services Australia-wide. All radios can be supplied with high quality RFI UHF or VHF antenna’s, coaxial cable and connectors. We also supply mounting brackets for every vehicle type and fitting requirement.
The DM4601e mobile radio is available in two configurations, a standard fist microphone (below left), 1000 channels and colour screen.
The other available setup option (above right) is a hand held control microphone that is fixed to the dash. This means the main unit can be stored under the seat making installation very easy.
Motorola DM4601e Price:
The price for these radios ranges from $1599 to $895 excl gst and is determined by how you want the radios setup. Feel free to request a free no obligation quote with your preferred setup and frequency bandwidth.
Industry Specific Benefits
If your in construction, mining, transport and need a radio for your vehicle, we highly recommend these radios for the next project.
You are able to work even smarter and safer with the MOTOTRBO™ DM4601 Series mobile two-way radios. As a fully-featured radio it has the ability to transform your enterprise, delivering unrivaled voice and data communications with integrated earpieces (audio and data), integrated GPS*, and text messaging. Multi-tasking with a hands free DM4600 Bluetooth earpiece can be an excellent way to stay in touch when moving from site to site.
You also receive best-in-class audio that includes Intelligent Audio and a customisable voice announcement feature. Available in UHF and VHF frequency bands with 1000 channel capacity, allows for a multitude of zones, private calls or all-call functionality.
A large easy to access volume knob and four programmable buttons with an option to use one of the buttons for emergencies, provides personalized configuration programming.
The radio features location tracking, work order ticket management, Bluetooth data, email gateways, dispatch, telephony and man-down, for productivity and safety at all times.
For Australia-wide sales call 1800 551 427 or email your specific requirements / frequencies etc to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to provide you with a no obligation free quote.
Two Way Radios Features and Benefits:
- Large, full colour display & day/night mode – Quickly see who’s calling, zones, alerts and channels.
- Bluetooth – Do multiple tasks at once, your always connected when its critical.
- Optional Emergency switch, External speakers, Desktop microphone, Visor microphone – Multiple options for either installation in the vehicle or a base radio on the desk.
- Capacity Plus – Single-site digital trunking system that maximizes the capacity of your MOTOTRBO system.
- IP Site Connect – A digital solution that uses the internet to extend the voice and data capabilities of MOTOTRBO
- Voice announcement
- Transmit interrupt
- Intelligent audio
- Emergency signalling
- GPS capable
- Integrated voice and data
- Lone worker
- Memory channel
- One-to-one calling
- PC programmable
- Public address mode
- Scan – Priority, Nuisance channel delete, Talk group
- Selective radio inhibit
- Programmable buttons
- Signal strength indicator
- Signalling – PL/DPL, MDC, Quik-Call II, 5 Tone
- Text messaging capable
- Time out timer
- X-pand voice compression and low level expansion