Tait TM9155 P25 Trunked and Conventional Mobile Radios
With industry-leading digital audio clarity, superb build quality and tested in a P25 Compliance Assessment Program (P25 CAP) laboratory, the TM9100 series (TM9135 and TM9155) is a tough, dependable and sophisticated piece of radio engineering. Fully interoperable, the TM9100 gives you the flexibility of working in digital, analog and auto-sensing dual mode.
The TM9155 is specifically designed for the needs of front-line users to ensure communications are secure and interoperable. Optional dual head, remote head and hand-held control head configuration offer space-saving communications and means the TM9155 can dynamically respond to vehicle and user needs.
For Australia-wide sales call 1800 551 427 or email your specific requirements / frequencies etc to email@example.com and we will be happy to provide you with a no obligation free quote.
Features and Benefits
- FIPS 140-2 certified encryption
- Tested in a Department of Homeland Security (DHS) recognized P25 CAP lab for interoperability and performance
- Radios can be used on analog, P25 conventional, trunked and simulcast networks
- Tait Advanced System Key prevents ‘unregistered’ radios from being added to the network without prior consent
- Tested beyond MIL-STD-810 C, D, E and F
- Program 1,000 channels and 30 tactical zones
- 26 talk-group lists comprised of up to 50 members each
- 300 scan groups with up to 50 members each, with a maximum of 2,000 members total
- Comprehensive scanning features including P25 talk-group, priority, dual priority and editable scanning