13 exceptionally effective Motorola Two-Way Radio Buying Strategies – (Save $$$)
Imagine if you could make one simple purchase and that would increase the productivity of your business.
Or even better:
What if there were 13 additional reasons…
…and each of these would help your business deliver projects on time, on budget and as communicated?
You’d probably be ready to read and understand them.
Well, your about to find out, as this is how we continually support our customers.
13 exceptionally effective purchasing strategies that you can use to choose the right Motorola Two-Way Radio and save $$$ TODAY.
Click a section below to be taken right to one of the strategies.
- 1/ How Much Can You Expect To Pay For Motorola Digital Radios: $650 – $1,699 (ex gst)
- 2/ How Much Can You Expect To Pay For Motorola Analogue Radios: $395 – $450 (ex gst)
- 3/ Do You Need Digital Or Save $$$ By Purchasing Analogue
- 4/ How To Save $$$ By Determining The Number Of Channels You Need
- 5/ What Can You Expect To Pay For Your Own Dedicated Frequency Issued By The ACMA
- 6/ How Long Does It Take For The ACMA To Issue A Frequency License
- 7/ What Are Zones And Do You Need Them
- How Far Will The Radios Communicate
- If You Cant Get The Coverage Your Business Needs What Are The Cheapest Most Effective Options
- What Are The Cheapest Motorola Batteries to Buy That Are Long Lasting
- Should You Purchase A Motorola Radio With A Display Or Without
- What Happens If Someone In Your Business Breaks A Radio
- What is the Warranty Period
1/ How Much Can You Expect To Pay For Motorola Digital Radios: $650 – $1,699 (ex gst)
Choosing the Right Digital Radio can save you hundreds of dollars. If you don’t need GPS start researching the bottom tier you will save $$$.
The table to the right provides an indicator of Mid to Top Tier Motorola Digital Two-Way Radios and the associated price range. For additional information select the Motorola Two-Way Radios below:
Motorola Digital Portables (Mid to Top Tier):
Please be aware pricing is the radio cost only and does not include programming, software licenses or chargers.
The Model number with a “1e” indicates the radio has GPS capability.