Westconnex Sydney Metro & MiningTelecoms NSW is building a two way radio communications and commercial infrastructure that is bigger than anywhere in Australia. Sydney will grow from 4.7 million people last year to an expected 6.4 million by 2036. Commercial and residential projects will expand to include a $9.6 billion Sydney Metro rail, $16.8 billion Westconnex road project and the $2.1 billion light rail.
The Key Two Way Radio Communication Functions for Westconnex
The Australian Property Council will disclose the transport infrastructure projects where MiningTelecoms will tender for radio and commissioning infrastructure projects.
Council of Australia said the new leadership would have to define the next round of those underpinning the planned Western Sydney Airport – and to implement existing ones such as Sydney Metro rail.
6 Key Benefits of WestConnex
- Widen the M4 between Parramatta and Homebush and extend it in underground tunnels between Homebush and Haberfield
- Double road capacity along the M5 East corridor with the New M5 underground tunnels running between St Peters and Kingsgrove
- Join these underground routes together via the M4–M5 Link tunnel to form a seamless motorway without traffic lights
- Western bypass of the Sydney central business district (CBD)
- Connections to the Western Harbour Tunnel and BeachesLink
- A connection to Sydney Airport and Port Botany via Sydney Gateway.