Australia’s Trusted Hytera Communications Two Way Radios Dealer for Sales, Service and Commissioning.
Hytera PD712 Ex is a highly reliable, modern, digital radio solution in explosive environments. To achieve such a high safety standard, Hytera PD712 Ex adopts optimized distributed line design on PCB, minimizing the odds of circuit fault. All the key components on the PCB are covered with shield, and the space between lines, between components, between component and shield are properly spaced , which translates to better EMC performance and less internal interference.
Features and Benefits
- Improved PCB Circuit Layout & EMC Shielding
- Innovative Silicone Encapsulating
- Innovative Electrostatic Free Design
- -IP67 (non-explosion-proof)
- Patented Battery Latch
- Battery 1800mAh
- Anti-explosion levels: ATEX
- II 2G Ex ib IIC T4
- II 2D Ex ib IIIC T120℃ IP5X
- I M2 Ex ib
Anti-explosion levels: IECEx
- Ex ib IIC T4
- Ex ib IIIC T120℃ IP5X
- Ex ib I
Anti-explosion levels: FM/CSA
- Class I, Zone 1 AEx/Ex ib IIC T4 Gb
- Class II, III Div 1,
- Group E, F, G T120℃
Industry Applications and Solutions:
- Chemical Industry
- Flammable gases, liquids and solids are converted and processed in many different processes in the chemical industry. These processes may give rise to explosive mixtures.
- Power Generating Companies
- Lump coal, which is not explosive in mixture with air, may be converted in the conveying, grinding and drying processes into coal dusts capable of forming explosive dust/air mixtures.
- The by-product of coal mining is gas. Following the coal exploiting, the gas will gather under the ground. If not in good security management, gas in coal mine can lead to serious gas explosion.
- Fire Fighting
- As for fire fighting, some task critical situations such as oil spill or natural gas leakage need high security electrical equipment.
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Alcohols are often used as solvents in the production of pharmaceuticals. Agents and auxiliary materials that give rise to dust explosions, such as lactose, may also be used.
- The hydrocarbons handled in refineries are all flammable and, depending on their flash point, may give rise to explosive atmospheres even at ambient temperature. The area around oil processing plant is generally regarded as a place where explosive atmospheres may occur.