Tait TP9155 TP9160 P25 TRUNKED AND CONVENTIONAL PORTABLE RADIOS
With FIPS validated encryption, certified interoperability, digital audio clarity and superb build quality the TP9155/TP9160 are tough, dependable and sophisticated portable radios. The TP9155/TP9160 gives you the flexibility of working in digital, analog or auto-sensing dual mode.
With industry-leading digital audio clarity, superb build quality and tested in a P25 Compliance Assessment Program (P25 CAP) recognized laboratory, the TP9100 series (TP9135/TP9140 and TP9155/TP9160) is a tough, dependable and sophisticated piece of radio engineering. Fully interoperable, the TP9100 gives you the flexibility of working in digital, analog and auto-sensing dual mode. Tait radios have a range of worker safety features and can be used on the analog, P25 conventional, trunked and simulcast networks of Tait and other manufacturers.
For Australia-wide sales call 1800 551 427 or email your specific requirements / frequencies etc to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to provide you with a no obligation free quote.
The TP9155/60 is specifically designed for the needs of frontline users to ensure communications are secure and interoperable.
Genuine P25 open standards ensures choice, value and responsiveness during routine operations or crises.
Digital audio clarity
Crystal clear digital audio allows precise communication even in noisy situations.
Analog operation for phased transition
Protect your current analog investment and migrate to P25 at your own pace. Analog mode allows communication between various partner agencies. Configure to suit with software licenses.
Software licenses allow a solution that is readily extended as needs change, removing the risk of hardware upgrades and factory returns. Trunking, MDC1200 encode/decode, two-tone decode, P25 CAI, encryption, APIs and conventional OTAR are just some of the software license options available.
Features and Benefits
- Commercially upgradeable to P25 Phase 2
- Tested in Department of Homeland Security-recognized P25 Compliance
- Assessment Program (P25 CAP) lab for interoperability and performance
- Radios can be used on analog, P25 conventional, trunked and simulcast networks
- Intrinsically safe option is available
- FIPS 140-2 certified encryption
- Tait Advanced System Key prevents ‘unauthorised’ radios from being added to the network without prior consent
- Tested beyond MIL-STD-810 C, D, E and F – Tait performs tougher drop tests, then performs ingress and other tests on the same radio
- Configurable emergency features – Man Down and Lone Worker as standard
- A range of analog signaling features
- Comprehensive scanning features including P25 talk-group
- User interface is common with the Tait P25 mobiles for ease of use